job announcement – Program Coordinator
Location: Ha Noi, Vietnam
Starting date: As soon as possible
Closing date: 10 May 2018
About AIP Foundation
AIP Foundation is a U.S. registered 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization addressing the pervasive and devastating rate of road traffic crash injuries and fatalities in developing countries through a holistic set of programs, with a particular focus on helmet use. Our pillared strategy includes access to safe equipment; public awareness campaigns; school-based and targeted population campaigns; technical assistance, particularly focused on legislative advocacy and helmet standards; and research, monitoring, and evaluation. AIP Foundation has a 40-person staff with offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam; Phnom Penh, Cambodia; Bangkok, Thailand; and Chengdu, China. AIP Foundation funders and partners include a wide variety of public and private donors, including the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, USAID, FIA Foundation, Safe Kids Worldwide, UPS, Johnson & Johnson, Chevron and local government agencies. For additional information, please visit www.aip-foundation.org
The Program Coordinator role reports directly to the National Program Manager. The responsibilities listed below are inclusive, but not exhaustive, of the role. It is reasonable to assume that additional tasks will be requested, as and when needed.
- To carry out program implementation as directed by the National Program Manager
- To support the National Program Manager & Program Managers
- To develop and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders, i.e. sponsors, government departments, school staff, children and parents
- To support fundraising and development project proposal
- To work with the National Program Manager & Program Managers in planning and implementation across all AIPF’s programs and public awareness campaigns
- To provide logistical support on program implementation to the Program Manager(s) / National Program Manager where required
- To prepare press release and provide support in media relations
- To manage agencies, vendors, suppliers in project implementation
- Assist with the monitoring, evaluation and reporting relevant to each program or public awareness campaign, as directed by the Program Manager(s) / National Program Manager
- Other tasks when needed
- University degree
- At least 5 year working experience in related field
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible attitude
- Team player
- Honest and trustworthy
Contact and Deadline
- Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with title: [AIP Foundation - 0418] Program Coordinator
- All applications will be carefully vetted including working history and background checks.
- This position is for Vietnamese only.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted
(*) Note: Please indicate YBOX.VN as the source of recruitment news in your cover letter. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
148 người xem