At the University of Bristol, the Department of Accounting and Finance is pleased to announce the Global Accounting and Finance Scholarship.
The university is offering the eight global scholarships worth £5,000 each to eligible international students studying for a postgraduate qualification in Accounting and Finance.
Bristol is one of the most popular and successful universities in the UK and according to QS World University Ranking, it was ranked in the top 5% of the world’s universities in 2019.
- Applications Deadline: Round One – 31 March 2019. Round Two – 30 June 2019.
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Study Subject: Accounting and Finance
- Scholarship Award: Eight scholarships worth £5,000 each. The awards can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: 8
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
How to Apply: You can submit an application for the Global Accounting and Finance Scholarship using the International Scholarships online application form.
Please Note: You will automatically be considered for rounds 1 and 2, so there is no need to submit your application again if you are not made an offer in round 1.